Blocking Modification Abilities at Employee Level

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
daedalus

Blocking Modification Abilities at Employee Level

Post by daedalus »

I've completed the installation and setup of the software. Running Standard version 3.3.0 on Ubuntu 10.4 LTS. We simple want to use this software as a tracking mechanism for employees clocking in / clocking out for shift starts, breaks, shift ends. In a perfect situation any modifications to anything other than clicking on the In/Out tab option to clock in / out for a shift / break would be exactly what I need. I'm curious if there is a way within the settings of the system somewhere to block the ability to modify anything under the TimeSheet: Schedule: My Account: subcategories. I do not want the employees to be able to make any modifications to these preferences under any circumstances.

Thoughts, assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
shaunw

Re: Blocking Modification Abilities at Employee Level

Post by shaunw »

By default the employees can't modify anything, except a limited set of their own contact information.

You can define fine grained permissions under:
Admin -> Company -> Permission Groups
daedalus

Re: Blocking Modification Abilities at Employee Level

Post by daedalus »

shaunw wrote:By default the employees can't modify anything, except a limited set of their own contact information.

You can define fine grained permissions under:
Admin -> Company -> Permission Groups
Excellent. Thank you very much for your prompt response Shaun! This is exactly what I needed.

Lauri-