Problem Installing Timetrex on Server

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
ramuvk

Problem Installing Timetrex on Server

Post by ramuvk »

I tier to install TimeTrex on my hosting server.

My server is WHW

when i click the installation link below it shows errors

http://www.indruss.com/payroll/interfac ... nstall.php

Warning: include(PEAR.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/indrussc/public_html/payroll/interface/install/install.php on line 87

Warning: include(PEAR.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/indrussc/public_html/payroll/interface/install/install.php on line 87

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/indrussc/public_html/payroll/interface/install/install.php on line 87
PHP's PEAR package is not installed. TimeTrex requires PEAR to be installed.
On most Linux distributions installing the php-pear package is enough.

For installation support, please join our community forums or contact a TimeTrex support expert for Implementation Support Services.

Any suggestions Please.

Regards

Ramu Vallabhaneni
ramuvk

Re: Problem Installing Timetrex on Server

Post by ramuvk »

I had contacted my hosting provider and asked them to install pear and solve the installation error.

they solved the issue and now it shows error as below

Warning: Error parsing /home/indrussc/public_html/payroll/includes/../timetrex.ini.php on line 134 in /home/indrussc/public_html/payroll/includes/global.inc.php on line 78
1. License Acceptance

The installer has already been run, as a safety measure it has been disabled from running again. If you are absolutely sure you want to run it again, or upgrade your system, please go to your timetrex.ini.php file and set "installer_enabled" to "TRUE". The line should look like:

"installer_enabled = TRUE"

After this change has been made, you can click the "Start" button below to begin your installation. After the installation is complete, you will want to change "installer_enabled" to "FALSE".

Any suggestions please

Regards

Ramu Vallabhaneni
ramuvk

Re: Problem Installing Timetrex on Server

Post by ramuvk »

Hello,

My hosting provider solved the Error Parsing.

Now it shows the Screen as below

1. License Acceptance

The installer has already been run, as a safety measure it has been disabled from running again. If you are absolutely sure you want to run it again, or upgrade your system, please go to your timetrex.ini.php file and set "installer_enabled" to "TRUE". The line should look like:

"installer_enabled = TRUE"

After this change has been made, you can click the "Start" button below to begin your installation. After the installation is complete, you will want to change "installer_enabled" to "FALSE".

When i clicked Start button the installation is not proceeding. It remains and stays in same page only.

Any suggestions please

Regards

Ramu Vallabhaneni