guys ur help please!~

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
maroon

guys ur help please!~

Post by maroon »

Dear Guys,

I tried several times the Apache2triad and I always got the same error with postgreSQL, unable to start it.... too bad! and i'm really intrested to see timetrex up n run on my system, excited to check the features...
anybody faced a problem on windows XP SPII? anybody tried it on WAMP ? or XAMPP n got it to work without errrors? anybody fixed the postgre thing on apache2traid?

your help is highly appreciated

Regards,
shaunw

Re: guys ur help please!~

Post by shaunw »

maroon wrote:Dear Guys,

I tried several times the Apache2triad and I always got the same error with postgreSQL, unable to start it.... too bad! and i'm really intrested to see timetrex up n run on my system, excited to check the features...
anybody faced a problem on windows XP SPII? anybody tried it on WAMP ? or XAMPP n got it to work without errrors? anybody fixed the postgre thing on apache2traid?

your help is highly appreciated

Regards,
If PostgreSQL isn't starting it must be something to do with your installation. Have you tried using MySQL instead?

You could also try to install PostgreSQL from the main distribution located at:

http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.1.4/
maroon

Post by maroon »

does timetrex support mysql? if yes, any special proecdure?...

thank you guys

Regards,
mikeb

Post by mikeb »

maroon wrote:does timetrex support mysql? if yes, any special proecdure?...

thank you guys

Regards,
TimeTrex v1.2.0+ supports MySQL out of the box. You just need to make sure the PHP MySQL extension is loaded and when you install it you can choose between MySQL or PostgreSQL. It should be seamless.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!