In between versions

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
gdecaires

In between versions

Post by gdecaires »

We're receivng a message about needing to upgrade from an old version 5.0.3 but when I try to upgrade to 5.3.3 it sticks at 92% on the DB. I've had this problem before and the solution was to upgrade to a lesser and then final version. Does anyone know where I can get an in between version?
shaunw

Re: In between versions

Post by shaunw »

Are you using the Business Edition of TimeTrex by chance? If call our support line so we can help you resolve this issue ASAP.
gdecaires

Post by gdecaires »

Hi Shuan,

We're using the business version. Any chance I can get support via the forum as opposed to the phone? I prefer text to speech :lol:
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

We recommend that you email support@timetrex.com for help, responses will be much faster (usually minutes) and we will be able to provide more detail because we will be able to lookup your records to find out additional information. We have virtually no information about you when using the forums and its many times more difficult to offer support here.

Please email support@timetrex.com and be sure to include your company name.

If your production TimeTrex instance is down or not working (or if a upgrade did not complete) we recommend that you call us as that would be considered an urgent issue. A half completed upgrade on a production server has the potential to corrupt data or cause crashes so it needs to be corrected as soon as possible.