timetrex login problem

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
cipabellana

timetrex login problem

Post by cipabellana »

Hi everyone,

This is my first time installing timetrex and I was having a problem with it after the installation (im using CENTOS 6.6 minimal install and disabled the SELINUX already)
Whenever I tried to log-in my admin account, nothing will happen and when i try to refresh the page it will only show a blank grey page after initializing.

I've also tried logging in random accounts(that doesn't exists) BEFORE LOGGING IN MY ADMIN ACCOUNT and it shows "User name or Password is incorrect" AND it wont work anymore after i log in my ADMIN account.

please check out my attached files:

Thank you in advance :cry:
Attachments
This will happen after I tried to login my admin account and tried to refresh the page. <br />It will show Initializing first then nothing shows up.
This will happen after I tried to login my admin account and tried to refresh the page.
It will show Initializing first then nothing shows up.
This is my Admin account and nothing will happen if i try to login.
This is my Admin account and nothing will happen if i try to login.
this will prompt up if i log-in random usernames and passwords (that doesn't exists) but wont work anymore after i log in using my Admin Account.
this will prompt up if i log-in random usernames and passwords (that doesn't exists) but wont work anymore after i log in using my Admin Account.
shaunw

Re: timetrex login problem

Post by shaunw »

Please see this FAQ, you will need to enable and check the log files for more information.
http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=89
cipabellana

Re: timetrex login problem

Post by cipabellana »

Hi everyone i've already solved my problem :D

i checked the error logs and i've found out these error/warning:

PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Manila' for 'PHT/8.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/timetrex/includes/global.inc.php on line 120

based on what i've found on google,

I add the following lines in my php.ini:

date.timezone = America/Los_Angeles

then restart the apache service.