earnings don't match gross pay

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
pilot

earnings don't match gross pay

Post by pilot »

After the upgrade went successfully, I started seeing "earnings don't match gross pay" error when I generate a pay stub. When I try to create a new pay stub it seems like it could not find the correct YTD amount, and the YTD amount becomes equal to the current pay period amount. Is there any way to fix this "earnings don't match gross pay" error ?

Thanks,
shaunw

Re: earnings don't match gross pay

Post by shaunw »

Please enable logging and attach a copy of your log here so we can investigate further.
pilot

Post by pilot »

Please find my log attached. For some reason "gross pay" is getting zero value.

Thanks.
Attachments
paystub.log
(9.14 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

This would normally only ever happen if you have deleted or modified the "Total Gross" pay stub account. Not sure why this problem would have started after a v11 upgrade though... In order to investigate it further we would need you to email a compressed .SQL dump of your database to support@timetrex.com and reference this forum topic.
pilot

Post by pilot »

Is it possible that the procedure I went through (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7513) to upgrade and regain login somehow affected the
"Total Gross" account ?

Thanks,
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Possible, but it really shouldn't have.
pilot

Post by pilot »

The "Total Gross" is not deleted and exists in pay stub accounts. Is there any way I could change its zero value and assign old values to the "Total Gross" account ?

Thanks,
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Unfortunately without having access to your TimeTrex system or database we really don't know what the problem is, which makes it impossible to suggest a solution.