Installation calls to timetrex.com failing

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
SRMorris

Installation calls to timetrex.com failing

Post by SRMorris »

I am having difficulty installing timetrex. I get a blank page when loading install.php. It appears to be that the $handle call to timetrex.com is timing out. If I comment out those calls, it works fine until it attempts to use a SOAP call:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\TimeTrex\classes\modules\soap\TimeTrexSoapClient.class.php on line 128
All the system requirements seem to have been met. I am running on Win 2K3 server. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
mikeb

Re: Installation calls to timetrex.com failing

Post by mikeb »

SRMorris wrote:I am having difficulty installing timetrex. I get a blank page when loading install.php. It appears to be that the $handle call to timetrex.com is timing out. If I comment out those calls, it works fine until it attempts to use a SOAP call:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\TimeTrex\classes\modules\soap\TimeTrexSoapClient.class.php on line 128
All the system requirements seem to have been met. I am running on Win 2K3 server. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The install.php page should never be blank. Are you using TimeTrex v1.3.1? Do you have a firewall configured? Can your server ping www.timetrex.com, and access www.timetrex.com on port 80?
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!