Time Sheet Detail Report

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
abottita

Time Sheet Detail Report

Post by abottita »

I'm currently in the process of switching from the Cloud Version to the Community Version 10.6.1, However There is no TimeSheet Detail Report. When I click on reports then click on Timesheets the only thing that shows is Schedule Summary. What do I need to do to rebuild the TimeSheet Detail Report?
abottita

Re: Time Sheet Detail Report

Post by abottita »

I'm able to individually pull this report by going to each individual time sheet and going to print, But I used to be able to do this for EVERYONE in reports. Does any one know how I can regain this feature?
abottita

Post by abottita »

Still Looking for some help on this. I have this report as a saved report on the cloud version and it was very easy to pull for ALL employees previously but I'm unable to recreate this. Any help for this issue?
abottita

Post by abottita »

Still waiting for a response reference this issue. I can access the individual time sheets for each employee but I want to be able to print them ALL at the same time for a given time period. Again this was something I was able to do before with no issues but there is no Timesheet Detail Report any more under reports > timesheets.

Is there no way this can be done any longer?