WARNING: TimeTrex maintenance jobs have not run in the last

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
nhamedianick

WARNING: TimeTrex maintenance jobs have not run in the last

Post by nhamedianick »

I am getting this warning. I have tried and tried to get the Cron to work, but i cant seem to get it to work. I am using Bluehost, and they can not give me root access so i cannot use su www-data, replacing "www-data" with the root username.

So it is currently set as

/ramdisk/bin/php5 /home/nhamedia/public_html/employee/classes/modules/core/../../../maint/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

What am i doing wrong, I am not getting any output when I do it manually.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Sorry, TimeTrex is not designed to work in shared hosting environments and therefore is not supported.

I recommend considering our On-Demand service instead, as it is extremely affordable and you can be sure that it will always work and be hassle free.
tezozomoc

Cron.php fix for those of us lucky to host on bluehost.

Post by tezozomoc »

shaunw wrote:Sorry, TimeTrex is not designed to work in shared hosting environments and therefore is not supported.

I recommend considering our On-Demand service instead, as it is extremely affordable and you can be sure that it will always work and be hassle free.
While I applaud your sales skill... where there is a desire there may be a solution: Here is mine for bluehost shared site...

in the crontab of cpanel enter the following line.....

/ramdisk/bin/php5-cli -f <path-to-site>/timesheet/classes/modules/core/../../../maint/cron.php

You can try this manually... that is how I figured it out and it seems to work.
:twisted:
savantelite

Post by savantelite »

Kinda sounds like you want to bring your own beer into the bar.
tezozomoc

I am sober thanks...

Post by tezozomoc »

savantelite wrote:Kinda sounds like you want to bring your own beer into the bar.
I am sober thanks...
savantelite

Re: I am sober thanks...

Post by savantelite »

[quote="tezozomoc"][quote="savantelite"]Kinda sounds like you want to bring your own beer into the bar.[/quote]

I am sober thanks...[/quote]

That was a metaphor. Timetrex is a business. And there business makes money by hosting there software via the On Demand Service. Its a good service and has done well for me.

Its a hurdle for people to support and pay for Open-Source software. We get so much software Free of charge. But please be considerate. They host a very good on-demand service for an inexpensive price. And the money you pay trickles down to better software.