Pay Period Help

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
doozer24

Pay Period Help

Post by doozer24 »

Hi All,
I am having trouble lately when it comes to the end of the month. The last day of the month shows "no pay period" even though I have it included in the date ranges of that months pay period. The employee can clock in and out but it won't show on my printed report. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem.

This Months pay period starts on 01-Mar-13 0:00 and ends 31-Mar-13 0:00 with a transaction date of 05-Apr-13 0:00 however the 31st of March shows "No Pay Period"

Any ideas welcome

Thanks,
D
shaunw

Re: Pay Period Help

Post by shaunw »

Have you manually created or modified the pay periods themselves? The issue appears to be the fact that your pay period ends on 31-Mar-13 0:00, which only includes about 1 minute of March 31st, it should end on Mar 31st at 11:59PM to include all of March 31st instead.

The dates you provided don't coincide with what TimeTrex would create on its own typically, and if you ever manually modify the pay periods you likely have to re-create your pay period schedule otherwise it could cause conflicts with TimeTrex automatically creating them.

I would recommend creating a new pay period schedule with the proper dates/times and migrating all your data to it as described in this FAQ entry:
http://help.timetrex.com/index.php/Freq ... another.3F