Incomplete report

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
rje

Incomplete report

Post by rje »

Greetings,

I'm trying to generate a paystub summary for all my employees for last quarter to use when filing my WA State Unemployment Tax.

I can generate a report that shows each employee and I've selected a series of fields shown in the attached image.

No matter what I try the report never shows the fields for Middle Name and SSN.

Ideally, it would we really nice is I could just get it to show, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, SSN, Total Hours (Regular and Overtime combined), and Gross Pay.

Thank you
Attachments
report.png
shaunw

Re: Incomplete report

Post by shaunw »

Make sure your Group By column selection also includes the columns you want to see (Middle Name and SSN), and that they are in the same order as well.

Grouping data on reports by definition can only display columns that are in the group selection or can be aggregated, Middle Name/SSN can't be aggregated therefore they must be in the group selection.
rje

Post by rje »

Great! That worked very well!

Lastly is there a way to report total hours as a column (a total of combined regular and overtime)? Then I could export it as a csv right into the WA State Unemployment System.

Thank you
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Depending on how your policies are setup the "Worked Time" column may suffice, if not it would require a custom column which is only available in the paid editions of TimeTrex.
rje

Post by rje »

That could work, how do I get "Worked Time" to show up in the report?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Worked Time is a column available on TimeSheet Summary or TimeSheet Detail reports.
rje

Post by rje »

Awesome, that gives me the right numbers. Is there anyway to make it drop the fractional hours worked? WA State's system interprets that as the Gross Pay then.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Unfortunately not, you would have to export it to excel and modify the hours there.