General Help / Few Questions

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
MikeW83

General Help / Few Questions

Post by MikeW83 »

Hello,

I have installed the actual Version of the Community Edition and now I saw many new things. About a year ago I have installed the Version 7.x of the Community Edition and got it working. Now with the new version I have problems. The Administration Guide helped me sto understand some things, but often I don't know how to link the information to my points.
We only use it for our times and not for payment.

This are my points which I want to got working:

1) Over Time
All worked hours/minutes before or after a regular working shift should be added to the time bank. But there are 3 different types of factors for multiplication
- 1.0x => factor for the time outside the working shift
- 1.5x => factor for time within a window starting from 22:00-06:00
- 2.0x => factor for sunday and public holidays

But now is the first problem... From Saturday to Sunday... There should be switched from factor 1.5 to 2.0 at midnight. Is this possible? Or do I have to punch out on 23:59 on Saturday and punch in at 00:00 on Sunday?

2) Time Sheet
We don't use timetrex for payment so all the factors are for the time. So if I'm working on Sunday and punch in for one hour, on the time bank should be 2 hours (or the factor based from point 1). And now I need a overview of the time my employee has on the time bank and multiplicated with the correct factor.

3) Undertime
In another thread I created long time ago I also asked how to solve the issue with undertime. If someone is not working the complete shift, then the rest of the time should be taken from the banked time.

I hope I could explain it correctly.
Thank you very much for your help.

With best regards
Michael
MikeW83

Re: General Help / Few Questions

Post by MikeW83 »

Hello guys,

I got my installation working but the calculation is wrong. I configured a Premium Policy for our working hours at night:
timetrex_2.PNG
timetrex_3.PNG
But in my overview there are 6 minutes missing. Where are these minutes?
timetrex_1.PNG
I also have a n overtime policy for outside my working shift. But in this case I should only have one hour on my time bank and not 2:21. It's doubled in this case. Where is the fault?

Thanks for your help.

Bes regards, Mike