TimeSheet Verification

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
brandinarsenault

TimeSheet Verification

Post by brandinarsenault »

I don't know if I am missing something but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to verify a timesheet.

Hierarchy's are setup properly and the pay period is set to verification by superior only.

I am using TimeTrex Cloud Hosted Free.

Thanks,

Brandin
jaym

Re: TimeSheet Verification

Post by jaym »

Same here. Time sheets say pending authorization but nobody can authorize them. No auto punch and now no time sheet auth.

brandinarsenault wrote:I don't know if I am missing something but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to verify a timesheet.

Hierarchy's are setup properly and the pay period is set to verification by superior only.

I am using TimeTrex Cloud Hosted Free.

Thanks,

Brandin
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If you go to an employees timesheet, at the bottom right is the verification table, please attach a uncropped screenshot showing that table.
jaym

Post by jaym »

shaunw wrote:If you go to an employees timesheet, at the bottom right is the verification table, please attach a uncropped screenshot showing that table.
Here's one from the supervisors account.

Here's one from an employees account.

Supervisor can't verify those employees that verified their timesheet before this started to happen and employees, starting yesterday, can't verify their timesheet.

Thanks.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please see the Administrator Guide regarding the TimeSheet Verification window settings of the Pay Period Schedule.
https://help.timetrex.com/index.php?tit ... _Schedules