Attendance tracking

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
mgay

Attendance tracking

Post by mgay »

I am an engineering teacher, and I'm setting up my classroom as a simulated workplace. I found TimeTrex while searching for software that would allow me to track attendance. What I would like to do is set up the software for students to punch in/out each day. Also, I would like for the student to accrue Earned Time Off (ETO) that could be used in the event of an absence from class. How would I go about setting this up?
shanec

Re: Attendance tracking

Post by shanec »

In order to get started with TimeTrex you can read the TimeTrex Adminitrator Guide which can be found in TimeTrex itself by clicking Help -> Administrator Guide
mgay

Post by mgay »

I have read through the majority of the admin guide, that's how I know what I want to do can be done. However, there are so many other tasks that TimeTrex can do, and other tasks related to what I want to do, it is a little overwhelming. If I were an HR person or CFO, and all I had to do was figure out what I needed, it would be no problem. I just thought maybe someone could give me an idea of what to configure and what not too, and also other tasks related to what I want to do. I tried a sample student, and tracked the time, but I couldn't get accruals to work, and I kept getting an message about closing the week.
shanec

Post by shanec »

To enable accruals you will need to associate employees (students) as well as Accrual Policies with a Policy Group which can be found by clicking Policy -> Policy Groups.

For more information please see the Accrual Policies section of the TimeTrex Administrator Guide:
http://help.timetrex.com/v9.0/community ... %7C_____10

For more information please see the Policy Group section of the TimeTrex Administrator Guide:
http://help.timetrex.com/v9.0/community ... %7C_____17