Timesheet View for Admin

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
printgirl

Timesheet View for Admin

Post by printgirl »

I have seceral different Pay Periods Fri-Thurs (1wk), Sun-Sat (2wks). When I look at the timesheets it only shows the Fri-Thurs view, which is also my Pay Period. Do I have to have a different ADMIN long-in for each pay period?
shaunw

Re: Timesheet View for Admin

Post by shaunw »

No, not at all. You just need to make sure that you have setup each pay period schedule and that you assign the proper employees to each one.
printgirl

Post by printgirl »

I believe they are assigned properly because when the "End of Pay Period" is calculated, the correct hours and days are applied to the correct employee.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Sorry, I misunderstood your original question.

TimeTrex will only display a single week at a time under TimeSheet -> MyTimeSheet, it has nothing to do pay periods at all, and everything to do with the preferences set under MyAccount -> Preferences (Start Weeks On) for the person currently logged into TimeTrex.

So if your preferences state that you want to display weeks as if they start on Mon, then even if the pay period starts on Wed, all weeks will be displayed as if they start on Monday. This has no affect on actual calculations or anything, its simply a display preference.
printgirl

Post by printgirl »

Thanks