Stripped down version

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
rickdiaz

Stripped down version

Post by rickdiaz »

I'm currently trying out the community cloud hosted free edition prior to deciding on purchasing. Is there a way to remove the payroll module or any other module? I want to use timetrex for only time management and attendance. Some of the other stuff is not needed and was checking to see if they can be removed or hidden from view on employees profiles that have punch-in and manual punches.

Thanks.
shaunw

Re: Stripped down version

Post by shaunw »

The Community Edition is not a product that can be purchased and of course does not have all the features/functionality that the other editions have, therefore we recommend signing up for a Free Trial account of the exact edition that you are interested in purchasing so you can make an informed decision. If I could use an analogy, taking the Community Edition for a test drive prior to purchasing the Professional, Corporate or Enterprise Editions would be like test driving a Honda Accord before buying a Ferrari.

Anyways, to answer your question you can customize the Permission Groups to enable/disable specific features or modules in TimeTrex at a very fine grained level.