automated time calculation also dor negative hours

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
kluenni

automated time calculation also dor negative hours

Post by kluenni »

I want to automatically calculate positive hours > 8 hours and automatically reduce this hours in the "bank" if i work less than 8 hours.
Like monday: 10 hours -- + 2hour, tuesday 7 hours - 1 hour; "bank"= +1 hour

How is this possible. Thanks a lot

Florian
kluenni

Re: automated time calculation also dor negative hours

Post by kluenni »

is there a possibility in the communicty version to substract undertime from a timebank (set up a Schedule Policy, an Absence Policy and a Pay Formula Policy)? Because there is no option "Partial Shift Undertime Absence Policy". Is there another way, or is it only available in the professional version?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Schedule Policies do have a field for Partial and Full Shift Undertime policies, if you don't see it, please make sure you are using the latest version of TimeTrex.
kluenni

Post by kluenni »

Ok, this was one fault, thanks a lot.
But how does it automatically substract from the time bank? As described, I have set up a Schedule Policy (created new and added Timebank Withdrawal to Partial Shift Undertime Absence Policy), an Absence Policy ( I used the Timebank Withdrawal) and a Pay Formula Policy ( I used the Timebank Withdrawal).
What did i forget?

Thanks a lot.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

The Pay Formula Policy has an option to affect any Accrual Account that you specify and at a specific rate (ie: 1.0 for deposit, -1.0 for withdrawal). So that is the key to adjusting the employees accrual.
kluenni

Post by kluenni »

Thanks for the answer, but it doesn´t work.

I have a Pay Formula Policy (Time Bank (Withdrawal) ) PayType: Pay Multipled By Factor, Wage Source: Wage Group, Rate: 0.0000, Wage Group: Default, Accrual Account: Time Bank, Accrual Rate: -1.0000

I have a Scheduled Policy (Withdrawal Hours ): All none, Partial Shift Undertime Absence Policy: Time Bank (Withdrawal), Start/Stop Window: 02:00

I have an Absence Policy (Time Bank (Withdrawal) ) , PayCode: Time Bank (Withdrawal), Pay Formula Policy: Time Bank (Withdrawal)

For the TimeBank Deposit it works fine. I defined it in the Overtime Policy, and after 8 hours it is displayed in the Timesheet in Accumulated Time and it is displayed in the Accruals.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Do you have the employee scheduled and is their scheduled shift using the proper schedule policy?