Recurring Schedules No DST

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
mejiacool

Recurring Schedules No DST

Post by mejiacool »

After the Time Zone changed in the US due to daylight saving all the recurring schedules I have set up into TimeTrex are changing one hour forward.
What I need to do to stop all my recurring schedules to be moved one hour forward? I have checked the TimeZone that I have set up and I have it as GMT-6
I’m a user located in Central America where we don’t experience any changes on our clock.
shaunw

Re: Recurring Schedules No DST

Post by shaunw »

Did you recently change the timezone? Are all the employees assigned to the same timezone?
mejiacool

Post by mejiacool »

All employees are assigned to the same TimeZone.

for Example, I just assigned a new recurring schedule template 11:00 - 17:00 to one user, when I check this schedule (Attendance ->Schedule) the next day (Tomorrow) it will be automatically changed to 12:00 - 18:00 (This is what I don't understand why it moves it when it shouldn't)

Should I need to create a new schedule template with start date on March 12th? I did change the start date to all recurring schedules but it didn't make any diference.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

The time should only change if you selected a timezone that observes DST... Can you attach a full uncropped screenshot showing the exact timezone that you have selected?
mejiacool

Post by mejiacool »

Here it is..
Attachments
Company Information.png
Company Information.png (34.48 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
Recurring Schedule Template.png
Recurring Schedule Template.png (29.88 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
TimeZone1.png
TimeZone1.png (29.09 KiB) Viewed 5732 times
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please include a screenshot of the employees schedule showing the time change on a specific day too.