Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

rickiswright

Reports - ViewScheduleLinear.php issue

Post by rickiswright »

The ViewScheduleLinear print schedule function does not print the linear schedule. Will this issue be resolved any time soon?
:D
RickIsWright, MakingYourNetwork
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Can you explain your issue in more detail please? Does anything print out? Is it just missing some data? This most likely has to do with your web browsers print function, as its completely out of the hands of TimeTrex.
rickiswright

Linear PDF printout

Post by rickiswright »

Hi Shaun, Thanks for the speedy reply. So far, I am impressed with Timetrex and have it installed on W2K3 SP2, IIS6, FastCGI, and MySQL. Everything is running like a dream. When I view the schedule using mySchedule and select Day view instead of Month or Week view from the drop-down list, the schedule shows on screen as a timeline in close to Gantt fashion.
When I try to print this report, I get the same report as though I clicked the Month view. The end result is a report that still looks like a calendar, not a Gantt style print out of the Hour Range for each day.
When I hover the cursur arrow over the print button, the status bars shows /timetrex/interface//schedule/ViewScheduleLinear.php(yes, there are two slashes after interface).
Checking Group Schedule checkbox produces the same result.
rickiswright

Printout Issue on MySchedule/DayView

Post by rickiswright »

In addition, the printout produces an auto generated pdf document, whenever the print button is clicked. In short, View Schedule produces time line view in Day View mode. Print Schedule generates a calendar pdf file whether the user ahs selected Day, Month or Week view.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Okay, I see.

Yes, there is no print support for the "Day" schedule view at this time. I'm not sure when it will be added, but currently it appears to be a fairly low priority, as all the same data is printed currently, just in a different format.
rickiswright

Same Data, Different Format

Post by rickiswright »

Is there a way to create a custom report that prints the data in a similar format? Thank You in advance.
rickiswright

Reports

Post by rickiswright »

shaunw wrote:Okay, I see.

Yes, there is no print support for the "Day" schedule view at this time. I'm not sure when it will be added, but currently it appears to be a fairly low priority, as all the same data is printed currently, just in a different format.
Thank you for the info. Can we devote a topic to reports in the forum?
Firefox Issue (using latest Firefox version 2.0.0.7). When I right-click the Day View frame and select This Frame> Show Only this Frame.
The report requeries and loses the filtered items in the list box, showing only schedule info for the currently signed in user.