ADP Export

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
blake

ADP Export

Post by blake »

We are using pay stub amendments to keep track of Employees tips and we need to export that data to ADP I believe we can use the earnings code on the export report to send the data over but I don't see any options to do such on ADP export.
shaunw

Re: ADP Export

Post by shaunw »

Pay Stub Amendments are part of the TimeTrex Payroll module and therefore only used if you are processing payroll entirely in TimeTrex, they can not be exported using the Payroll Export report.

The only way to export tips that way would be to create an Absence Policy in TimeTrex called "Tips" and assume that 1hr = $1 in tips. So if you entered an Absence record for 87.52 hours, it would be exported to ADP as 87.52 hours and ADP could multiply that by $1/hr and pay the employee $87.52.
blake

Post by blake »

Thanks for the tip!

I have got that setup but now when I can select the drop down for applying the tips absence hours to ADP hours I can only select Reg, overtime, hours3, hours4, I would like to set it as an earnings3 code instead. It looks like that the columns are hard coded. I would just try to edit the export report in php but I am running on the cloud ver so i don't think I have access to change that. I realize that I could just change the top of the columns on the exported report but I don't want my accounting department to have to do that.

Got any more tips?

Thanks,

Blake
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Again, that report is designed to output time, not dollars, so you will need to have ADP accept it as time and convert it to dollars at $1/hr on its end.
blake

Post by blake »

Got it! thanks!!!