Installing Business Edition over Standard

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
zackf

Installing Business Edition over Standard

Post by zackf »

Good morning,

We have purchased TimeTrex Business Edition 2.1.2, I transferred Standard Edition we had running on a test machine to a production server and I installed Business Edition over top of that. Everything went smooth but it was pointed out to me that Help > About Still shows "Standard" next to "Product Edition"

I have a feeling this is ok, but I would just like to verify that. We also purchased a time clock and two fingerprint readers which I haven't installed yet so I just want to make sure I won't run into any issues along the way there.

Thanks!

(I am running CentOS 5, MySQL 5.0.22, and obviously TT v. 2.1.2)

Zack
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Check the selected product edition under: Admin -> Company

There is a small bug in the latest version of TimeTrex that mistakenly reports the Business Edition as the Standard Edition in the About screen. So the Admin -> Company page will tell you for sure what edition you are setup with.

Since you have purchased the Business Edition, feel free to email support@timetrex.com directly for much faster response times.
zackf

Post by zackf »

I see it now, thank you.

I will use also use the email, but I have found help on the forum to be very timely as well, there is a lot of good info out here already!

You guys are on the ball, I appreciate that.

Zack