Overtime management

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
bayarri81

Overtime management

Post by bayarri81 »

We don't want to pay the overtime hours. We give freetime to the workers. How should we manage it? I mean: how can we follow up the number of hours of any worker?

Thanks in advance.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If you don't want to pay any overtime to employees, you don't need to setup any overtime policies whatsoever.
bayarri81

Thanks but...

Post by bayarri81 »

... I want to manage how goes the overtime balance it depending on how the workers changing their overtime for freetime.

Thanks again.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Can you provide an example of what you are looking for?
bayarri81

Example

Post by bayarri81 »

Our internal rules don't allow to pay the overtime to the workers. Anyway, we give to them the possibility to enjoy these hours as free time (holiday, free day, personal matters, etc.).

For us, the right management of this policy is very important and we don't know which is the best way to do it.

Thanks in advance again, Shaun.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If understand you correctly, any overtime that employees work you want to bank it so they can later take that time off?

If so, simply setup an overtime policy with a rate of 0 and have it deposit to a standard accrual policy of your choice.

You can then setup an absence policy that withdraws from the same accrual policy.
bayarri81

Thanks

Post by bayarri81 »

I understand your advice, Shaun. I'm checking it and I hope everything goes ok.

Thanks again, from València.
bayarri81

Everything works ok

Post by bayarri81 »

Thank you very much for your help.

Josep.