Maintenance user problem?

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
K12RTM

Maintenance user problem?

Post by K12RTM »

I have timetrex running on win2k3 (big pain installing that one but thanks to this forum i got through it) and now i'm getting the red 48 hours maintenance issue. I searched through the forum and found out that the maintenance job needs to be running as the same user who the web service is using. Is that correct and if so how do i determine which user the web service is running. I had several users during setup and i'm not sure which one it is. the 48 hour message is gone for now because i reset the installer to true and walked through that again. currently my maintenance tasks are running but it's under administrator (for now) because i couldn't figure out which user was running the web service. I have apache web service that came with the installer. Any help would be most appreciated.

As a quick note i checked the services running and there was one called timetrexapache. in the logon tab it's set to local system account but it doesn't say which one.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

For windows you need the maintenance jobs running as Administrator. So thats probably what fixed the issue for you.