scheduled time

Topics brought up by the TimeTrex open source community.
a.zakaria

scheduled time

Post by a.zakaria »

hi all

I need to generate TimeSheet Detail Report included in his columns the scheduled time for every employee according to the schedule shift that is added already by Recurring schedule.

The problem is:
when generate the report for specific date (i.e 1-8-2010 to 28-8-2010) the scheduled time column for every day appear (00.00)
so the total scheduled time is also (00.00). although every employee is added already for specific shift(recurring schedule). and this shift his date is started from old date than generate report (i.e start date in recurring is 1-1-2009).

thanks
don't hesitate to reply to me.
shaunw

Re: scheduled time

Post by shaunw »

Can you post a screenshot of your employees schedule under Schedule -> MySchedule, with view mode "Week" selected?
a.zakaria

Post by a.zakaria »

shaunw wrote:Can you post a screenshot of your employees schedule under Schedule -> MySchedule, with view mode "Week" selected?
Attachments
sh myshcedule.JPG
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Can you post the same screenshot for July as well please?
a.zakaria

Post by a.zakaria »

shaunw wrote:Can you post the same screenshot for July as well please?
Attachments
sh myshcedule-jule.JPG
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

According to that screenshot TimeTrex likely wasn't installed properly on your system, or the maintenance jobs aren't running regularly because all the scheduled shifts have the "[R]" beside them and are not actually committed schedules.
a.zakaria

Post by a.zakaria »

shaunw wrote:According to that screenshot TimeTrex likely wasn't installed properly on your system, or the maintenance jobs aren't running regularly because all the scheduled shifts have the "[R]" beside them and are not actually committed schedules.
You are right shaunw
Many Thanks for your support