installing v2.0.2 on winxp with xampp 1.6.3

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
jcm

installing v2.0.2 on winxp with xampp 1.6.3

Post by jcm »

Hi, I am trying to install on timetrex v2.0.2 on WinXP. I have xampp 1.6.3 installed. When I point Firefox to

http://<web server address>/<timetrex directory>/interface/install/install.php

I get the following:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\timetrex\interface\install\install.php on line 89

Warning: fopen(pre_install.php?os=WINNT&php_version=5.2.3&redir=1&web_server=Apache%2F2.2.4+%28Win32%29&url=localhost%3A80%2Ftimetrex%2Finterface%2Finstall%2Finstall.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\timetrex\interface\install\install.php on line 89

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\timetrex\interface\install\install.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\timetrex\interface\install\install.php:89) in D:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\timetrex\interface\install\install.php on line 93
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Does your server have access to the internet?
jcm

Post by jcm »

Err, no.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If you can give it outbound access to the internet, that will fix the issue. Alternatively you will need to find all fopen() and fclose() calls in interface/install/* and add a "@" to beginning of them, ie:

@fopen(...);
@fclose();

There is one in each file in the install directory I believe.
jcm

Post by jcm »

Ok, I'll just edit the files and report back here. Thanks.