Define recurring schedule problem

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
cata009

Define recurring schedule problem

Post by cata009 »

Hello,

I am in great need for support to define the recurring schedule.

The schedule is flexible, the employees are allowed to come to work starting 09:00 to 09:30 and they leave 18:00 - 18:30

For example if i arrive at 09:07 i can leave at 18:07.
09:13 i can leave at 18:13.

Unfortunatelly the system doesn't allow me to define a flexible schedule, and i can't supervise the schedule, to receive allerts.

If i define the schedule 09:00-18:30 the system will allert me that the employees didn't respect the 9:30 schedule instead of 9h which is normal. And if i define it at 9:30 - 18:30 i will get allerts that they arrived earlyer work, and left earlyer.

I don't want to set up rounding policies because i want to monitorize exactly the arriving /leaving times, and it won't help a rounding policy.

Is there any solution for this problem ?

Thank you very much.
shaunw

Re: Define recurring schedule problem

Post by shaunw »

You want to configure the Exception Policies to have more grace time on the In Early/In Late exceptions so they aren't triggered until you want them to be. So for example if you schedule to the employees for 9:00AM you would set a 30min grace period on the In Late exception so its not triggered until at least 9:30AM. Or you could schedule them for 9:15AM and set a 15min grace period on the In Late exception and 15min on the In Early.