System Setting does not exist.

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
neilb

System Setting does not exist.

Post by neilb »

I was trying to install the standard edition v2.2.0 on Kubuntu Dapper. I run the install script, then start going through the install using the web browser. I get to the "3. Database Configuration" step and pass the test connection. When I click next, I go to a blank page.

When I use the debug buffer, I get this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'postgres7 error: [-1: ERROR: relation "system_setting" does not exist] in EXECUTE(" select * from system_setting ") ' in /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php:78 Stack trace: #0 /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/adodb/adodb.inc.php(886): adodb_throw('postgres7', 'EXECUTE', -1, 'ERROR: relatio...', '??????select ?*...', false, Object(ADODB_postgres7)) #1 /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/adodb/adodb.inc.php(861): ADOConnection->_Execute('??????select ?*...', false) #2 /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/adodb/drivers/adodb-postgres7.inc.php(44): ADOConnection->Execute('??????select ?*...', false) #3 /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/modules/core/SystemSettingListFactory.class.php(40): ADODB_postgres7->SelectLimit('??????select ?*...') #4 /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/modules/core/SystemSettingListFactory.class.php(98): SystemSettingListFactory->getAll() #5 /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/includes/In in /home/neil/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php on line 78.

I've tried this a few times with the same result. Apache and postgres are installed from the install. PHP Version: OK (v5.2.4)

I also tried this on Kubuntu Gusty (AMD64) using the zipped version of TimeTrex and independant installs of apache2, php, and postgres. I get the same error message except substitute /home/neil/TimeTrex/time/... for /var/www/TimeTrex_Standard_Edition_v2.2.0/...

Everything passed the prior checks. Any ideas?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Try replacing your includes/Interface.inc.php file with this one:

http://www.timetrex.com/download/Interface.inc.phps

Let us know if that helps.
neilb

Post by neilb »

That file worked on both installations. Thanks!