My Schedule is showing another schedule from midnight

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
tao

My Schedule is showing another schedule from midnight

Post by tao »

Hi all,

System info:
TimeTrex_Standard_Edition_v2.2.8
ms windows 2003 enterprise sbs
Apache2.2
php5.2.5
PostgreSQL8.2

I setup schedule from 9:00 to 17:36 which is 8 hours 36 minutes as defined in the Policy. We don't work on Saturdays or Sundays. But in MySchedule, for everyone on every day (including Saturday, but not Sunday), there is always another recorded time from 0:00 to 8:36 (8 housrs 36 minutes as well). I can't find anything wrong with other config like Schedule policy. How do I avoid this time recorded from 0:00?

Let me know if you need any more specific information. Thanks in advance.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

What color text are the two schedule shifts?
tao

Post by tao »

Staff names are bold black. Time is blue with underline, like hyperlink.

Another info. Today is 24 June but I found the wrong shifts appearing on everyday of June, until Saturday 28th June.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If future (days after today) scheduled shifts are in blue underlined text (the schedule time, not the employee name), that means they have been manually added, most likely through the Mass Schedule page.

These schedules will persist until deleted manually, as well these added shifts will also override any conflicting recurring schedule shifts.
tao

Post by tao »

In future (day after today till end of month)shifts, There are two kinds of shifts. One is the correct shft with black color of time followed with an (R). The other is the wrong shift with blue color and an underline,

But I didn't do anything like mass punch before. This happened with last month as well. Anything else you can think of causing this?

Thanks for your replys, Shaun.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

There is only one way that scheduled shifts in the future can happen, and that is by manually adding them. Either through the Mass Schedule page, or just through the Schedule page.
tao

Post by tao »

ok. probably I did or configed something wrong, I will delete them manually and wait and see what happens for next month.

Thank you very much anyway.