Cron Job failing, failed requeriment PHPMagicQuotes

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ttortosa

Cron Job failing, failed requeriment PHPMagicQuotes

Post by ttortosa »

Hello,

I'm trying to roon cron.php for do maintenance jobs, and this is the output that shows:

Code: Select all

----WARNING----WARNING----WARNING-----
--------------------------------------
Minimum PHP Requirements Are NOT Met!!
Failed Requirements: PHPMagicQuotesGPC 

NOTE: Jobs are scheduled to run at specific times, therefore only some jobs are executed each time this file is run.
Jobs Executed: 8 of 11
Segmentation fault
PHPMagicQuotes are enabled on all my php.ini, must be disabled? Which are the 11 jobs that must be executed?

Thanks

Debian 4.0.
PostgreSQL
PHP 5
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Yes, you should disable magic_quotes_gpc in your PHP CLI php.ini file.
----WARNING----WARNING----WARNING-----
Minimum PHP Requirements Are NOT Met!!
Failed Requirements: PHPMagicQuotesGPC

NOTE: Jobs are scheduled to run at specific times, therefore only some jobs are executed each time this file is run.
Jobs Executed: 8 of 11
Segmentation fault
That segmentation fault should not be happening, you most likely have something wrong with your PHP installation, or some other extensions/libraries causing it to crash.
ttortosa

Post by ttortosa »

Now it's working all cron jobs (11 of 11) but it still showing "Segmentation fault". What it means and how can be fixed? Will disappear the maintenance message from timetrex admin control panel or must I fix "Segmentation fault" error also?

I've got a clean php installation, no extensions no libraries, and all php installations have worked fine (for example joomla).
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Segmentation Fault means something is crashing. It definitely has to do with your PHP installation, or your operating system, or a hardware issue.

Unfortunately there isn't much to go on, but if you are running Debian, I would try to ask the question in Debian forum as they would be in a much better situation to help you.
ttortosa

Segmentation Fault persists

Post by ttortosa »

Hi, I asked on debian forum, but no answer was given. How can I solve the segmentation fault problem? Is there any person that have got the same problem?

Thanks