Printing Pay Checks

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ssundquist

Printing Pay Checks

Post by ssundquist »

Is there an option to print actual pay checks or does Timetrex only work with Direct Deposit? I've run pay stubs, but haven't found an option to print the checks.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

When you view pay stubs in TimeTrex they are simple PDF files that can be printed by going to "File -> Print" when you are viewing them.

You can view/print multiple pay stubs at once by using the checkboxes on the right hand side of the Pay Stub List page, then pressing the "View" button at the very bottom of the page.
ssundquist

Post by ssundquist »

Yes, I've found that. But we physically hand out checks to employees who don't have direct deposit. I've found the stubs, but no where to actually print a check. You know....Pay to the Order of xxxxx. TimeTrex only works with Direct Deposit or am I missing something?

-Shawn
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Under TimeSheet -> Pay Stubs, on the bottom left is an export dropdown list and button. Select one of the check formats their and press the export button.

It will create a PDF file based on the selected pay stubs that will allow you to print on standard laser check templates.