Understanding Schedule

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ranjit

Understanding Schedule

Post by ranjit »

Dear Friends,

Can any one pls describe the usage of Mass Schedule, Recurring Schedule and Recurring Schedule Template?

When i am creating Mass Schedule its always Failed, pls Help.

When i am trying to Update the Software from Help-> Check for Updates, its not updating and displaying some error related to ISA Server has denied URL..ect,

Request help in this...

Ranjit Singh
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please provide more information. What are you using for inputs on the Mass Schedule page? Is there a failed message you are getting?

The Check For Updates function does not actually update TimeTrex, it just checks to see if an update is available. It sounds like you may have a firewall or some other software blocking the request though.
ranjit

Post by ranjit »

Hi Shaunw,

Suppose i want to designate two shifts for my team. One should start at 09-30 AM to 7 PM with Saturday and Sunday off, and second starts from 11AM to 8.30PM with Tuesday as an off. I have created two groups with each shift members.

How can i accomplish it???
I am new to the software and want to configure it for attendance purpose for my office staff, thats what i want to know the purpose of creating schedules.

Awaiting for your reply...
Thanks
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Please take a look at our Recurring Schedule Online University courses for more information:
http://www.timetrex.com/university.php?c=ai2l

Or sections 5.3 and 5.4 of our Administrator Guide.