unable to get past License.php

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
satish

unable to get past License.php

Post by satish »

hi evry1

im a newbie in open source. recently i've tried to install TimeTrex_Standard_Edition_v1.4.0 on my PC with Windows XP Pro SP2 + IIS 5.1, PHP 5.2.0.0 and MySQL Community 5.0.27. however, the install.php leads me to http://.../install/License.php and the following error occurs. what may have gone wrong?

this is what appears in the error log file

[04-Jan-2007 02:02:51] PHP Warning: Smarty::include(C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\templates_c\\%%7D^7DD^7DDF92DF%%License.tpl.php) [<a href='function.Smarty-include'>function.Smarty-include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\timetrex\classes\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1258
[04-Jan-2007 02:02:51] PHP Warning: Smarty::include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\templates_c\\%%7D^7DD^7DDF92DF%%License.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\core;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\company;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\users;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\punch;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\schedule;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\department;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\help;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\client;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\document;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\hierarchy;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\holiday;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\core\..\..\..\classes\modules\invoice;C:\timetrex\classes\modules\cor in C:\timetrex\classes\smarty\libs\Smarty.class.php on line 1258

thanx
satish
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Confirm that c:\timetrex\templates_c directory exists, then have a look at this FAQ entry:

http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?t=66
satish

works!

Post by satish »

thanx shaun

the folder permissions were a problem, got it right now!

satish