Time zone error

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
vraptor

Time zone error

Post by vraptor »

Greetings
I did not have any problems installing Timetrex 1.2.1beta1 on typical LAMP system running php 5.0.4 and mysql 4.1.20. On login after running initial setup I got a warning message "unable to set your time zone contact you timetrex administrator immediatley" message. Tried the various permutations of MST to no avail, saw the posting for earlier versions, and can make the error go away by setting $db_time_zone_error = FALSE but would rather address the problem more directly. Let me know if you have a solution. By the way this is a nice piece of software, thanks for putting it out there.
Bob
mikeb

Re: Time zone error

Post by mikeb »

vraptor wrote:Greetings
I did not have any problems installing Timetrex 1.2.1beta1 on typical LAMP system running php 5.0.4 and mysql 4.1.20. On login after running initial setup I got a warning message "unable to set your time zone contact you timetrex administrator immediatley" message. Tried the various permutations of MST to no avail, saw the posting for earlier versions, and can make the error go away by setting $db_time_zone_error = FALSE but would rather address the problem more directly. Let me know if you have a solution. By the way this is a nice piece of software, thanks for putting it out there.
Bob
Have a look at this: http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?t=40
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!
vraptor

Time zone error

Post by vraptor »

Mike
that took care of it thanks for the prompt reply
bob