Time Zone not registering

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
StAugIT

Time Zone not registering

Post by StAugIT »

This actually happened post installation, but was always there and I haven't found any drop down menus that allow me to change the time zone.

Exact error message:
WARNING: TimeTrex was unable to set your time zone. Please contact your TimeTrex administrator immediately.

I'm running Debian kernel 2.6.8-2-386, MySQL (whatever the latest unstable release is) and PostGRE 8.1. Feel free to contact me via AOL IM, or post replies. Thanks for your time!

Mark

-> Feel free to change the location of this thread if it would be better answered in another forum, thankyou.
--------------------
Atlantique Press
St. Augustine Florida
mikeb

Re: Time Zone not registering

Post by mikeb »

StAugIT wrote:This actually happened post installation, but was always there and I haven't found any drop down menus that allow me to change the time zone.

Exact error message:
WARNING: TimeTrex was unable to set your time zone. Please contact your TimeTrex administrator immediately.

I'm running Debian kernel 2.6.8-2-386, MySQL (whatever the latest unstable release is) and PostGRE 8.1. Feel free to contact me via AOL IM, or post replies. Thanks for your time!

Mark

-> Feel free to change the location of this thread if it would be better answered in another forum, thankyou.
I assume you are using MySQL for your TimeTrex database. If so take a look at this FAQ entry: http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?t=40
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!