Network timeout (2)

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
pribis

Network timeout (2)

Post by pribis »

I've read the other post on this, but I didn't want to highjack it.

Same issue with flex. Except I can get to the login page once (on a fresh install), but I can't login. It won't except my pw. After one or two tries the submit button is faded and I can't click it. If I refresh the page I get the timeout and that is that.

I tried clearing the templates_c directory to see if that was creating a problem, but now I can't use either interface. The HTML one lets everyone log in but the menu is missing. As I mentioned elsewhere, I've tried debugging but debugging with verbosity set to 10 fills up my logs with so much info I can't possible go through it. As in 30G in about 10 minutes, filling up my had drive (how that can even be though of as useful I have no idea).

I've upgraded to 7.1.2, but no good. This is just sucks. No one can log in now.

Oh, I am using mysql, but before you say it I did create a working test installation and converted to postgres. Same issue. Flex just gives a network timeout.

I'm seeing some javascript errors too, but not sure if they are related:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < DownForMaintenance.php?exception=DBError:1
Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type application/x-octetstream: "https://bxp.cc/time/interface//send_fil ... =copyright". index.php:266
Uncaught ReferenceError: handleMenuOverlapLogo is not defined
pribis

Re: Network timeout (2)

Post by pribis »

I'm seeing this in my log file. Don't think this is related to the menu not appearing, but maybe the network timeout on the flex interface? This error shows up using either interface:

</pre><br>
DEBUG [L0066] [121ms]: <b>DBError::__construct()</b>: mysqli error: [1665: Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is li<br>
DEBUG [L0066] [121ms]: <b>DBError::__construct()</b>: mited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.] in EXECUTE("update authentication set updated_date = 1379508243<br>
DEBUG [L0066] [121ms]: <b>DBError::__construct()</b>: where session_id = '1bc2aaa427c2bb99a7e036bf048133173caa4406'<br>
DEBUG [L0066] [121ms]: <b>DBError::__construct()</b>: ")<br>
DEBUG [L0066] [121ms]: <b>DBError::__construct()</b>: <br>
DEBUG [L0074] [121ms]: <b>DBError::__construct()</b>: End Exception...<br>
---------------[ 18-Sep-2013 8:44:03 -0400 (PID: 30019) ]---------------
pribis

Post by pribis »

I'm using 5.4.15 on apache22.
Apache/2.2.24 (FreeBSD)

TimeTrex 7.1.2 manual install.
pribis

Post by pribis »

Added binlog-format=MIXED to our my.cnf and now the menu works again. This also fixed our flex interface.