php-win.exe Entry Point Not Found

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
bdleasure

php-win.exe Entry Point Not Found

Post by bdleasure »

I installed the latest version of Community Edition on my Windows 2003 server. I am getting a message pop up everytime the schedule jobs run (once per minute) with the error: The procedure entry point ReleaseSRWLockExclusive could not be located in the dynamic link Library KERNEL32.dll. I can only click ok, then the CMD box pops up and goes away. I added the path to the environment variable and all of the scheduled jobs run as administrator. Has anyone seen this error before and how do I fix it?
shaunw

Re: php-win.exe Entry Point Not Found

Post by shaunw »

Try editing c:\timetrex\php\php.ini and comment out the following line:

extension=php_apc.dll

So it looks like this:

;extension=php_apc.dll

Does that resolve the issue?
bdleasure

Post by bdleasure »

Oddly enough, I haven't made any changes and the problem is not occurring today. It was happening every minute last night. However, I am going to watch it and see if it comes back. If it does come back I will edit the file and see if it fixes the issue. Would you mind explain your thoughts on why this occurred and why you think commenting out that line will fix the issue?

Also, if this fixes the issue will it get overwritten in the future if I perform and upgrade of Timetrex? I tend to think since it is an .ini config file that upgrades shouldn't overwrite it but I just want to be sure. Thanks.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

I have no idea what caused it to begin with, its possible that the TimeTrex services didn't get restarted properly and were trying to use two different versions of a file perhaps.

Each upgrade has the potential to change the .ini file, so any changes you make yourself may get overwritten on the next upgrade, it depends though.