Requirement Check has failed?

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
bhoffmann

Requirement Check has failed?

Post by bhoffmann »

After loading 7.3.1, it now states I failed requirements - I tried to attach the screen shot, but you do not allow BMP to be uploaded.

This is what happened when I loaded 7.2.5 and 7.3.0 which led to the installer_enabled issue, which was "fixed" in 7.3.1.

Running under Windows. I ran the script /install/requirements.php and got this (again?):

Code: Select all

The installer has already been run, as a safety measure it has been disabled from running again. If you are absolutely sure you want to run it again, or upgrade your system, please go to your timetrex.ini.php file and set "installer_enabled" to "TRUE". The line should look like: 

"installer_enabled = TRUE" 

After this change has been made, you can click the "Start" button below to begin your installation. After the installation is complete, you will want to change "installer_enabled" to "FALSE". 
Now what?
bhoffmann

Re: Requirement Check has failed?

Post by bhoffmann »

I read another post on here about users being incorrect. That was based on a Linux system.

Made me think and I tried this (will not know the result till tomorrow morning):

I initially loaded Time Trex under my own logon (I am an Administrator) but on the last installs I loaded as the Adminsitrator logon.

Once reloaded, the message went away - but it was doing that when I previously loaded anyway. The error showed up the next day, after my nightly reboot.

So, I will check tomorrow morning and see if the error returns. Will keep you posted.
bhoffmann

Re: Requirement Check has failed?

Post by bhoffmann »

For all your Windows folks out there, my previous post may be the solution if you are having the same issues.

You must load each upgrade as the same user you loaded it as previously as that seems to have cured my issue.