PHP CLI error on MAC

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
aprill

PHP CLI error on MAC

Post by aprill »

Looking through the forums I see many PHP CLI errors but they are all a bit different.
I have a freshly installed timetrex community edition version 7.7.4 on a freshly installed mac osx server version 10.9.5. I get error:

Warning: PHP CLI requirements failed while executing
""/usr/bin/php" "/Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex//tools/unattended_upgrade.php" --config "/Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex/includes/../timetrex.ini.php" --requirements_only --web_installer"
Likely caused by having two PHP.INI files with different settings.

I have run it at the command line and get error: no such file or directory exists.
I know the file timetrex.ini.php exists only in one place. The directory:
/Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex

So should I just copy it somewhere else??? If so what is that full path?

I am also getting error:

PHP CLI Requirements Output:
Failed Requirements: Require,GETTEXT
Not writable: /Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/modules/install/../../../classes/modules/install/launch_timetrex_login.app/launch_timetrex_login.app

That file exists but again it looks like it does not exist in that location. It is in the location:
/Applications/Timetrex/timetrex

Attached are the screenshots and php output.
Attachments
phpinfo.pdf
(151.34 KiB) Downloaded 650 times
TimeTrexerror.pdf
(88.49 KiB) Downloaded 726 times
shaunw

Re: PHP CLI error on MAC

Post by shaunw »

We will need to escalate this issue for further investigation, in the mean time you may want to consider trying our free Cloud Hosted Community Edition edition:
https://www.timetrex.com/cloud_community.php
aprill

Post by aprill »

Oh. And I used the express installation, all default values.
trazanka

Post by trazanka »

I am having similar problems, I first tried installing on a Macbook Pro Retina and had memory errors, got that fixed but then had the PHP problem. Switched to my Mac Mini Server and had the PHP error.

Any suggestions for this?

Thanks!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

aprill wrote:Looking through the forums I see many PHP CLI errors but they are all a bit different.
I have a freshly installed timetrex community edition version 7.7.4 on a freshly installed mac osx server version 10.9.5. I get error:

Warning: PHP CLI requirements failed while executing
""/usr/bin/php" "/Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex//tools/unattended_upgrade.php" --config "/Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex/includes/../timetrex.ini.php" --requirements_only --web_installer"
Likely caused by having two PHP.INI files with different settings.

I have run it at the command line and get error: no such file or directory exists.
I know the file timetrex.ini.php exists only in one place. The directory:
/Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex

So should I just copy it somewhere else??? If so what is that full path?

I am also getting error:

PHP CLI Requirements Output:
Failed Requirements: Require,GETTEXT
Not writable: /Applications/TimeTrex/timetrex/classes/modules/install/../../../classes/modules/install/launch_timetrex_login.app/launch_timetrex_login.app

That file exists but again it looks like it does not exist in that location. It is in the location:
/Applications/Timetrex/timetrex

Attached are the screenshots and php output.
Based on the screenshots you sent, it would appear that for some reason its not using the bundled version of PHP that came with the TimeTrex installer. What is the full and exact file name of the TimeTrex file you used to originally install TimeTrex with?
aprill

Post by aprill »

TimeTrex-7.4.4-osx-installer.app
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

In /Applications/TimeTrex/ there should be a install.log file, could you attach it here please?
aprill

Post by aprill »

Issue resolved. There is a bug in the 7.4.4 install. I first installed 7.2.5 and then upgraded to 7.4.4 and then deleted the shortcut.
No problems.