PHP CLI Errors after upgrading to 7.4.5

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
bgolden13

PHP CLI Errors after upgrading to 7.4.5

Post by bgolden13 »

My Timetrex did an auto update to 7.4.5 but then stopped running maintenance jobs. The scheduled task would not allow me to reset the user account running the tasks. I downloaded and ran the install for version 7.4.5 manually to see if I could get the maintenance jobs working and now the installation will not complete. It has multiple errors referring to PHP CLI. Timetrexphp/php-win.exe does not exist or is not executable. PHPCLI requirement failed while executing. I have attached a screen shot and my ini.php file for your review.
Attachments
timetrex.ini.php.txt
ini.php file
(1.92 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
timetrex screen.jpg
bgolden13

Re: Message stating -Critical Maintenance Jobs Not Running

Post by bgolden13 »

I went ahead and uninstalled Timetrex and re-installed restoring the database. We can now access the database HOWEVER, after the fresh install it is still showing the message "CRITCAL MAINTENANCE JOBS HAVE NOT RUN IN THE LAST 48 HOURS. Please contact your TimeTrex administrator immediately". As before, the scheduled task appears to be running every minute and the task history reflects that the jobs are running successfully. What else do I need to be doing? The scheduled task is using the SYSTEM account to run jobs and will not let me successfully change it to any other account.
shaunw

Re: PHP CLI Errors after upgrading to 7.4.5

Post by shaunw »

Check the paths in your TimeTrex.ini.php file, its likely they are not correct.
bgolden13

Re: Critical Maintenance Jobs Not Running After Upgrade

Post by bgolden13 »

That was the problem and that is strange because everything was working properly prior to the auto upgrade of 7.4.5 which installed on 10/23/2014. Even after I uninstalled the software and performed a fresh install of 7.4.5 the paths in the timetrex.ini file were not properly formatted. I'm running the software on a Windows 2008 R2 Server and the paths in the .ini file for example were listed as c:timetrexlog instead of c:\TimeTrex\log. Every path throughout the entire .ini file had to be edited for proper formatting.

Once I did that and saved the updated file the maintenance jobs started working. When you check the "Maintenance Jobs Last Ran" field on the Help > About page it is now reflecting current date/current time instead of 10/23/2014.

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue!
shaunw

Re: PHP CLI Errors after upgrading to 7.4.5

Post by shaunw »

v7.4.6 has just been released that should prevent this issue from occurring again.