Windows 7 Setup Issue

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
dean

Windows 7 Setup Issue

Post by dean »

I'm attempting do an install on my Windows machine, I already have a number of other sites sites installed and running off php and mysql so I'm not using the exe installer to do any of this. I get to the point of checking the requirements which all pass however I get the error:
error screen
error screen

Code: Select all

Warning: PHP CLI requirements failed while executing 
""C:\workdata\appdata\php\php.exe" "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\/tools/unattended_upgrade.php" --config "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\includes\..\timetrex.ini.php" --requirements_only --web_installer"
Likely caused by having two PHP.INI files with different settings.
Running from the command line works fine:

C:\Users\dean.mowat\Documents\cmder>"C:\workdata\appdata\php\php.exe" "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\/tools/unattended_upgrade.php" --config "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\includes\..\timetrex.ini.php" --requirements_only --web_installer
Requirements all pass successfully!
I have noticed in the apache logs I am getting these errors while the checks a running:

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
However I can't see any issues with any of the paths I have put in place in the timetrex.ini.php file.

I have attached copies of timetrex.ini.php, php.ini and timetrex.log (the entries in the log will be most relevant as some entries before that are from the times I was testing from the command line)

I seen an earlier thread about an issue with apache being unable to run php.exe however I created the below test page within my timetrex directory:

<?php
if ( is_executable( 'C:\workdata\appdata\php\php.exe' ) ) {
  echo "Works!\n";
} else {
  echo "Does not work!\n";
}
?>
And I return works when hitting the page.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Cheers
Attachments
timetrex.log
timetrex log
(81.46 KiB) Downloaded 427 times
timetrex.ini.txt
timetrex ini
(1.97 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
php.ini
php ini
(49.22 KiB) Downloaded 432 times
shaunw

Re: Windows 7 Setup Issue

Post by shaunw »

Did you try running the following command as the same user/environment your web server runs as? It would appear to me that is the only difference causing the problem.

C:\Users\dean.mowat\Documents\cmder>"C:\workdata\appdata\php\php.exe" "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\/tools/unattended_upgrade.php" --config "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\includes\..\timetrex.ini.php" --requirements_only --web_installer
dean

Re: Windows 7 Setup Issue

Post by dean »

yeah running a command prompt as the system user which is what apache is running as gives the below:

C:\workdata\appdata\php>"C:\workdata\appdata\php\php.exe" "C:\workdata\code\php\
timetrex\/tools/unattended_upgrade.php" --config "C:\workdata\code\php\timetrex\
includes\..\timetrex.ini.php" --requirements_only --web_installer"
Requirements all pass successfully!
So it does appear to be working with that user as well.

I can create a virtual machine with a 32bit linux version to run it of so I think will do that instead.

Cheers