403 Forbidden

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
JamesH

403 Forbidden

Post by JamesH »

I am trying to install Time Trex community, I have a dedicated host with Bluehost and am trying to install this on the server.

I downloaded the zip file for the community package of timetrex, unzipped it, and ftp uploaded it onto a folder in my server.

I created the database in cpannel, and set a username/password with full rights to this database which is mysql 5.5.42. PHP version is higher then is stated req'd.

you can see my full php setup here:

Code: Select all

http://timesheet.healworldwide.com/phpinfo.php
Being that I keep getting a 'Forbidden' error, I have also set the file permissions to 777, but I still get this error.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next...

Thanks for your help my friends!
--James
shaunw

Re: 403 Forbidden

Post by shaunw »

TimeTrex is not supported on shared hosting environments.
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

As I said in my first post, this isn't a Shared host, it is a dedicated server. I DO have full control over it in every way...

My company is the only company that uses it.

So, are you saying that you can't be used on a dedicated host since I did say in my first message that it is a dedicated host?
JamesH

Post by JamesH »

well, I've figured out this problem on my own. it was an .htaccess thing from the root folder, I forgot to open up the access in that file on my DEDICATED server.

Now I'm having other install issues, but will continue to work through it till I decide to try asking again.