Login menu did not appear

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
jojotanu

Login menu did not appear

Post by jojotanu »

Halo, I recently installed timetrex on-site community edition. It was a success install and I can access it perfectly from local network. But when I access it from outside, I can connect to the login page, but the only appearing is login box without username and password box to be filled. Is there something wrong with the server or the setting? any suggestion?

Screenshot of the screen attached
Screen Shot 2015-06-18 at 9.57.03 PM.png
Thank you.
jojotanu
shaunw

Re: Login menu did not appear

Post by shaunw »

What web browser/version are you using?
jojotanu

Post by jojotanu »

Halo shaunw. I am using the latest google chrome. If I access it from local network, it is fine, I can login. The problem is when only i access it from outside.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

In Google Chrome, if you press F12 that should bring up the developers tools window, if you then try to load TimeTrex from outside your network you should see some error messages in the network or console tabs. Could you send us full uncropped screenshots of those tabs/error messages please?
jojotanu

Post by jojotanu »

Dear shaunw, sure, here is the screenshot.
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-06-20 17.16.25.png
Screenshot 2015-06-20 17.02.12.png
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

According to that screenshot it appears to be some sort of network problem. Though you are accessing TimeTrex from an IP address one way and a domain name the other way, I would suggest that you set it up so you can access it using the exact same domain both internally and externally.