No supervisors are assigned to you at this time

Ask your questions regarding TimeTrex installation here.
icullumber

No supervisors are assigned to you at this time

Post by icullumber »

I have a hierarchy set up, it is currently just one person at the top and everyone else is subordinate. The supervisor is set on each employee account. The user that is set as the supervisor is in the Supervisor( all employees ) permissions group. Yet when I try to generate a new request I get the error listed in the subject line here. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong here?
shanec

Re: No supervisors are assigned to you at this time

Post by shanec »

The user that is associated with the Supervisor (All Employees) Permission Group should be assigned to the Supervisor (Subordinates Only) Permission Group. Also make sure that the Hierarchy is configured with the Permission Object assigned to it and that the user is added as a Superior.

For more information please see the Hierarchy section of the TimeTrex Administrator Guide:
http://help.timetrex.com/index.php?titl ... #Hierarchy
icullumber

Re: No supervisors are assigned to you at this time

Post by icullumber »

It looks like I had something wrong in the hierarchy setup. Eventually I was able to somewhat decipher what I thought the help document was talking about. A detailed example on how to set that up would be nice. Although, I am using the community edition of the software, so, beggers can't be choosers.