display report double popup windows

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
ahmed

display report double popup windows

Post by ahmed »

when choosing any of reports main menu, and i click display report button, it always popups two windows of the same content
why? and how to force it to display only one window?
i'm using timetrex 1.4.2
thanks
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

This is a internet explorer 7 issue that has to do with the popup blocker. For some reason if you allow popups twice, it opens two windows. If you only allow popups once it only opens one, but still displays "popup blocked".

We are looking in to the issue more, but as far as we can tell so its an IE7 bug. It seems to work fine in IE6 and FireFox.
SReubart

Post by SReubart »

shaunw wrote:This is a internet explorer 7 issue that has to do with the popup blocker. For some reason if you allow popups twice, it opens two windows. If you only allow popups once it only opens one, but still displays "popup blocked".

We are looking in to the issue more, but as far as we can tell so its an IE7 bug. It seems to work fine in IE6 and FireFox.
I get the same problem with Safari (the Mac browser) too, but it works OK on the Mac version of Firefox, so I don't think the problem is specific to IE7. There's something different about Firefox that handles it properly.