Accrual Policy

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
lsanchez_gutierrez

Accrual Policy

Post by lsanchez_gutierrez »

I was adding an Accrual Policy for Costa Rican Vacations. Local law says it is 11 days/yr if you have 1 yr or less and 10 days/yr if you've worked more than a year.

I used Calendar Based. The Frequency to Apply to Employee Record was set to Every Pay Period with a Minimum of Employed Days to 0. Rollover Based on the Hire Date. Length of Service 1 Day, Yearly rate 264 hours and Maximum 264 hours.

Afterwards I generated all the paystubs and the Accrual Balance Report, including the column for this policy, but it said there were no results for my search criteria. I added that Accrual Policy to the Group Policy and verified all the employees were included.

What other steps shall I take? Should I change some settings?
mikeb

Post by mikeb »

Calendar based accrual policies are handled by the maintenance job, they have nothing to do with pay stubs. So you need to wait for the maintenance job to run the day after the end of the pay period I believe, then it will deposit the proper amounts into each employees accrual accounts.

You can also check accrual balances by going to TimeSheet -> Accruals in the menu. The accrual balance report just shows a summary of those balances.
TimeTrex Community Edition is developed and supported by volunteers.
Help motivate us to continue by showing your appreciation!