Paystub Deduction Report

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
seashell11

Paystub Deduction Report

Post by seashell11 »

When I print off my paystubs I need a deduction report to give to my employee's. If I export my paychecks as a check, it just prints the check without any more information. This is fine, if I can print off a report on another page that has this paychecks deductions, payment amount, etc, & also the deductions and amount that they have been paid for this year so far.

If I click view under functions on my paystub list it gives me the report that I want, but everything is rounded off to the nearest dollar. I need the exact amount! I would like to know how to make this report not round the figures off, or how to make it so that a report would print off with the same page that my checks print off on.

Thanks!
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

If I understand you correctly, when you click "view" on an employees pay stub, it is rounding the amounts to the nearest dollar?

If that is the case, I am assuming you are using TimeTrex v2.0, what language/country are you using in TimeTrex? It is probably a locale issue. Make sure whatever country/language pair you have selected, the matching locale is installed on your system as well.

If you go into our online demo (http://www.timetrex.com/request_demo.php), and view a pay stub there, you should see exact values being displayed.
seashell11

Post by seashell11 »

When I go under about, here is the information it gives me:

System Information
Product Edition: Standard
Version: 1.6.6
Tax Engine Version: 1.0.4
Tax Data Version: 20070101.1

And yes, it does do it right under your demo.
How can I check wich locale I have and how do I change it if this is the problem?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

You aren't using TimeTrex v2.0, so that is somewhat strange.

What operating system are you using? What is the country set to for the user you are logged into TimeTrex with?
seashell11

Post by seashell11 »

The country is set to United States, the state to New York, and I am running Ubuntu Linux version 7.04. I can e-mail you login id and password adn the url for my timetrex server if that would help.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

I would try upgrading to v2.0.1 first, and see if that helps or not. I recall Ubuntu having locale issues in some situations, so that may be whats going on.

If the problem persists, then please email support@timetrex.com your URL, login and password, as well as enable debugging with verbosity level set to 10 in your timetrex.ini.php.