Whos In Summary not showing all active employees

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
quepasa

Whos In Summary not showing all active employees

Post by quepasa »

I'm in the process of testing the software.

I don't know if I am not understanding what this page should be showing. But My Whos In Summary page isn't showing all the active employees.

At first I thought it didn't show an Employee I created until they had punched in for the first time. However, today I went to look at the report and all employees were missing, except for the one employee that I left punched in over night.

What determines whether an employee shows up on this report? If it isn't designed to show all active employees, is there a way to change this? Is there another place I should go to see an overview of all the employees and their status?

Thank you,

-Ben
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Who's In Summary shows you which employees are currently punched in (working)

If you want to see all the employees in the system, the Employee Information Summary is probably what you are looking for.
quepasa

Post by quepasa »

Thank you for the reply.

I do not see where the Employee Summary Report shows me whether someone is In/Out/Lunch,etc. What I am looking for is a way to see who is here and, much more importantly, who isn't. Is there a way of doing this?

I thought the Who's In Summary was the way to go when, after I set someone to Out yesterday, it showed their status on this page as being "Out - Normal" for the rest of the day. When I came in the next day they were completely off the list.

Thank you,

-Ben
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Yes, the Who's In Summary will show who is punched in/out, assuming they have done so in the last 24hrs or so. That is why a day later they disappeared from the list. If they punched in again they would show up on the list.
quepasa

Post by quepasa »

Is there a way I can get the Who's In Summary to include all active employees regardless of the last time they punched have punched in/out?
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

Not at this time, no.