Unable to log in after upgrade to v. 2.0.1

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
seashell11

Unable to log in after upgrade to v. 2.0.1

Post by seashell11 »

I just from timetrex version 1.6.6 to version 2.0.1 after following the suggestion in this topic.

http://forums.timetrex.com/viewtopic.php?t=332

The upgrade was succesful, but now when I type in my username and password to log in, it just ships me back to the log in page and doesn't have any incorrect password notification or anything. I know I have the correct username and password, but it just won't log me in. Do you have any suggestions, or do you want me to get more information for you somehow?[/url]
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

There is a good chance this is related to the original problem you brought up. Is it possible for you to give us SSH access to your server to diagnose what is going on?

If so, please email us your TimeTrex URL, login/password, as well as your server IP address, and (preferably) root login/password.
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

The problem turned out to be incorrect file permissions in your timetrex/templates_c directory. Some files were created by a user other then your web-server, so after you upgraded TimeTrex was unable to compile the new templates resulting in the login failure.

We simply cleared out your templates_c directory and everything started working fine again.