Activate 1st time login again

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
vmp

Activate 1st time login again

Post by vmp »

While setting up new employees I have been logging in using their id to test the login and other features...

How can I activate the 1st time "User Information" form so that the user sees it for the 1st time when he logs in?
[Hari]

Maybe this can help...

Post by [Hari] »

You should assign first the employee the permission to access the timetrex...

You can change it to:
Admin> Employee Administration> Employee Function> Permission

After that, To make it quick, select the employee, then pick one the best to describe your employee's position in Permission preset, then submit!
vmp

Post by vmp »

The employee has been assigned permission.

While testing.. I have already logged in as the user and filled in DUMMY data on the User Information form.

When I login as the same user again I will not be prompted to fill the form again.

Before I deploy the appplication I will delete all user's dummy data & I would like that when the user himself logs in he is prompted once again to fill in the user information (like he's logging in the very 1st time)
shaunw

Post by shaunw »

As an administrator, when you first create an employee you only need to fill out a couple fields (username,password,first/last name). If you don't fill out:

Home Address
Home Phone
Postal/Zip Code

TimeTrex will force the employee to fill that information out when they first login. So just leave at least one of these fields blank.