Average hours worked per week report?

General support regarding TimeTrex, such as
configuring policies/taxes or processing payroll.
jjoelc

Average hours worked per week report?

Post by jjoelc »

I'm translating this from our none too tech savvy human resources lady, so....

She is asking about a report that will show average number of hours worked per week by employee. I haven't been able to find anything that shows an average... But showed her how to spit out a .csv file that she can easily use in Excel to get the average she needs.

Evidently this has something to do with the Affordable Healthcare Reform Bill, though I don't know much beyond that. (Well... she also said that the IRS had issued some transition guidelines.) The report's relevance to that is the reason I ask here... Is there already a report that I'm just not seeing that can show average hours worked per week, or (assuming they are needed) will there be any new report templates dealing with the Affordable Healthare requirements added in the near future?

Again, sorry I couldn't provide more detail about the tie in with the affordable healthcare bill, etc... I only know what she said she needed, lol.
shaunw

Re: Average hours worked per week report?

Post by shaunw »

There is a lot more to the specific report she is looking for than just average number of hours per week. In fact such a report needs to take into account about 20 pages of rules and formulas set out by the government to be of any real use. We will be releasing a specific "Affordable Care" report in the near future that does handle all the necessary calculations, but at this stage its unlikely to be included in the Community Edition.
jjoelc

Re: Average hours worked per week report?

Post by jjoelc »

Thanks!

I figured there was a lot more there, and that is part of the reason I asked. All I knew was the one report she was specifically asking about right that moment.. As soon as she mentioned the affordable care act, I figured there would be more to come!

As always, thanks for all the wonderful work, we appreciate it!